Mar 032012

Today I got around to testing my conversion on the real hardware.
It works as expected but it has highlighted a fault on my board that I didn’t realise I had. All the text is black and therefore does not show up on screen unless there is a colour behind it. This also means that there is no text displayed on the title screen.
Ive checked the palette RAM chips, these are OK. I’ve found most of the associated logic and am in the process of checking these out.
Ill post the details in a repair log should I get it finished.

 Posted by at 10:23 pm

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.